|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Jan 31, 2018
Value City Arena, Columbus, Ohio Attendance: 5,449
Mitchell ties record, No. 18 Buckeye women whip Penn St
Womens College Headlines
- UConn, Lady Vols to renew rivalry in 2019-20, 2020-21
- Lady Vols coach Holly Warlick receives contract extension
- Column: Advice to Aces should be to show up and play
- Marquette forward Tori McCoy seeks kidney transplant
- Brown University coach charged with assaulting her husband
- Once upon a time these women ruled basketball in Canada
- ACC's all-time leading women's scorer Kennedy-Dixon dies
- Former Penn St women's hoops coach Rene Portland dies at 65
- NCAA announces women's regional hoops sites for 2021, 2022
- USA women's team to hold camp, exhibition in South Carolina
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) Kelsey Mitchell scored 27 points to move into fourth in NCAA history and Stephanie Mavunga and Linnae Harper had double-doubles to lead No. 18 Ohio State past Penn State 94-64 on Wednesday night.
Mitchell has 3,125 points for her career. She made a 3-pointer for the 80th straight game, tying the NCAA record. Her five treys were her most since draining seven on Nov. 24. She also had six rebounds, five assists and two steals.
Mitchell had 12 points in the first quarter as the Buckeyes (18-5, 7-3 Big Ten) used a 14-0 run to grab a 24-10 lead. Mavunga, who finished with 11 rebounds, had 11 of her 19 points in the second quarter and Ohio State had the game under control by the half with a 49-28 lead.
Harper had a season high 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for her third straight double-double. Sierra Calhoun scored 12 points.
Jaida Travascio-Green had 14 points for the Nittany Lions (13-10, 4-6).
Updated January 31, 2018