|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Jan 31, 2018
Value City Arena, Columbus, Ohio Attendance: 5,449
Mitchell ties record, No. 18 Buckeye women whip Penn St
Womens College Headlines
- Nebraska women add Fla International guard as grad transfer
- NCAA basketball referee pleads guilty to molesting teen boy
- Florida's Simone Westbrook gets rare 7th year of eligibility
- Women's basketball mourns death of Anne Donovan
- Hall of Famer and Olympic gold medalist Anne Donovan dies.
- Summitt's spirit hovers over Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- Holdsclaw returns to Knoxville for Hall of Fame induction
- Dailey, DeMoss make history as assistants in Hall of Fame
- Ex-Clemson coach Smith takes over at South Carolina State
- Wright and McGraw to receive Joe Lapchick Character Award
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) Kelsey Mitchell scored 27 points to move into fourth in NCAA history and Stephanie Mavunga and Linnae Harper had double-doubles to lead No. 18 Ohio State past Penn State 94-64 on Wednesday night.
Mitchell has 3,125 points for her career. She made a 3-pointer for the 80th straight game, tying the NCAA record. Her five treys were her most since draining seven on Nov. 24. She also had six rebounds, five assists and two steals.
Mitchell had 12 points in the first quarter as the Buckeyes (18-5, 7-3 Big Ten) used a 14-0 run to grab a 24-10 lead. Mavunga, who finished with 11 rebounds, had 11 of her 19 points in the second quarter and Ohio State had the game under control by the half with a 49-28 lead.
Harper had a season high 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for her third straight double-double. Sierra Calhoun scored 12 points.
Jaida Travascio-Green had 14 points for the Nittany Lions (13-10, 4-6).
Updated January 31, 2018