|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Jan 18, 2018
Bryce Jordan Center, University Park, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,531
Page gives Penn St women 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA suspends Louisville's Walz for 1 NCAA Tournament game
- Chattanooga women promote Katie Burrows to replace Foster
- Staley settles lawsuit against Missouri athletic director
- Staley says Cuevas-Moore planning to stay at South Carolina
- Cal fires athletic department employee after investigation
- Ex-Clemson scoring leader Perry joins South Carolina, Staley
- Former BC player Clare Droesch dies after 6-year cancer bout
- South Carolina plans statue of hoops star A'ja Wilson
- Chattanooga's Jim Foster retires, ends career with 903 wins
- Natalie Chou will transfer from Big 12 champion Baylor
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) Teniya Page made 4 of 5 free throws with a second left and finished with 34 points to lead Penn State to a 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers on Thursday night.
Down 11 with seven minutes to go, the Scarlet Knights rallied behind Tyler Scaife, taking a 65-64 lead on her 3-point play and going up 67-66 on her jumper on the right baseline with 38.7 seconds left.
Page missed a shot with 30 seconds left but Jaida Travascio-Green snared the offensive rebound. The Lady Lions then held for one shot and Page was fouled by Nigia Greene on her game-winning 3-point attempt. The call also drew a technical on Rutgers' bench.
Page made the first free throw to tie the game, and after a miss made her final three. Scaife's 3 at the buzzer was off the mark.
Amari Carter had 10 points and De'Janae Boykin had 10 rebounds for Penn State (12-8, 3-4 Big Ten).
Khadaizha Sanders led Rutgers (17-4, 5-2) with 14 points. Scaife and Stasha Carey had 10, with Carey grabbing 11 rebounds.
Updated January 18, 2018