|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Jan 18, 2018
Bryce Jordan Center, University Park, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,531
Page gives Penn St women 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers
Womens College Headlines
- Samuelson, UConn recover from slow start to rout SMU 80-36
- No. 3 Baylor women roll past TCU 85-53 for 24th straight win
- No. 10 UCLA women beat Utah in overtime
- No. 6 Texas holds off Iowa State 72-59
- Seniors shine as No. 18 USF women top Cincy 84-65
- Smith scores 30, No. 23 Belmont women run OVC streak to 37
- No. 25 Oklahoma State women rally past West Virginia 79-69
- Lady Vols seniors Nared, Russell enjoy leading young roster
- No. 16 Stanford women win despite 40 from UW's Melgoza
- No. 12 Oregon State women get early lead, beat Arizona 65-40
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) Teniya Page made 4 of 5 free throws with a second left and finished with 34 points to lead Penn State to a 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers on Thursday night.
Down 11 with seven minutes to go, the Scarlet Knights rallied behind Tyler Scaife, taking a 65-64 lead on her 3-point play and going up 67-66 on her jumper on the right baseline with 38.7 seconds left.
Page missed a shot with 30 seconds left but Jaida Travascio-Green snared the offensive rebound. The Lady Lions then held for one shot and Page was fouled by Nigia Greene on her game-winning 3-point attempt. The call also drew a technical on Rutgers' bench.
Page made the first free throw to tie the game, and after a miss made her final three. Scaife's 3 at the buzzer was off the mark.
Amari Carter had 10 points and De'Janae Boykin had 10 rebounds for Penn State (12-8, 3-4 Big Ten).
Khadaizha Sanders led Rutgers (17-4, 5-2) with 14 points. Scaife and Stasha Carey had 10, with Carey grabbing 11 rebounds.
Updated January 18, 2018