|6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST, Jan 18, 2018
The Pavilion at Ole Miss, Oxford, Mississippi Attendance: 931
Cunningham leads No. 11 Mizzou women past Ole Miss 67-48
Womens College Headlines
- Samuelson, UConn recover from slow start to rout SMU 80-36
- No. 3 Baylor women roll past TCU 85-53 for 24th straight win
- No. 10 UCLA women beat Utah in overtime
- No. 6 Texas holds off Iowa State 72-59
- Seniors shine as No. 18 USF women top Cincy 84-65
- Smith scores 30, No. 23 Belmont women run OVC streak to 37
- No. 25 Oklahoma State women rally past West Virginia 79-69
- Lady Vols seniors Nared, Russell enjoy leading young roster
- No. 16 Stanford women win despite 40 from UW's Melgoza
- No. 12 Oregon State women get early lead, beat Arizona 65-40
OXFORD, Miss. (AP) Sophie Cunningham scored 20 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, and No. 11 Missouri hit 12 3-pointers to roll to a 67-48 win over Mississippi on Thursday night, giving the Tigers their best start in program history.
Hannah Schuchts had a career-best four 3-pointers and tied a career-high with 12 points, and Jordan Frericks had 12 points for the Tigers (16-2, 4-1 Southeastern Conference). Lauren Aldridge had eight assists as the Tigers had helpers on 24 of their 25 baskets.
Amber Smith opened the scoring with a 3-pointer, and after Alissa Alston's basket for Ole Miss, the Tigers reeled off 17 straight points, six by Frericks and the last eight from Cunningham. It was 23-7 by the end of the first quarter, and the Tigers never looked back. Smith had 12 rebounds as the Tigers owned the boards 52-28.
Missouri finished 12 of 27 from distance and shot 42 percent overall.
Promise Taylor, a 6-foot-5 freshman from Issaquah, Washington, had 16 points on 6-of-8 shooting and 13 rebounds for Ole Miss (11-7, 1-4). The Rebels were 3 of 18 behind the arc and shot 30 percent.
Updated January 18, 2018