Blackhawks agree to extensions with Hinostroza, Hayden
- Vasilevskiy stops 48, Tampa's run hits 8
- Jets win in OT to end Oilers' 4-game run
- Panarin's 2 goals help Jackets top Kings
- Skinner scores 22nd, Sabres beat Coyotes
- Meier scores 2 as Sharks edge Stars
CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to two-year contract extensions with forwards Vinnie Hinostroza and John Hayden.
The 24-year-old Hinostroza set career highs with seven goals and 18 assists in 50 games last season. The 23-year-old Hayden had four goals and nine assists in 47 games with Chicago before finishing the season with Rockford of the American Hockey League.
The team announced the deals on Friday. Each contract runs through the 2019-2020 season.
Hinostroza was selected by the Blackhawks in the sixth round of the 2012 draft. Hayden was a third-round pick in 2013.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated June 15, 2018