Blackhawks agree to extensions with Hinostroza, Hayden
- Former G Emery drowns at 35
- Knights sign Fleury to 3-year extension
- Stars re-sign F Shore for 2 years, $4.6M
- Judge: No class-action for head injuries
- Blackhawks deal injured Hossa to Coyotes
CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to two-year contract extensions with forwards Vinnie Hinostroza and John Hayden.
The 24-year-old Hinostroza set career highs with seven goals and 18 assists in 50 games last season. The 23-year-old Hayden had four goals and nine assists in 47 games with Chicago before finishing the season with Rockford of the American Hockey League.
The team announced the deals on Friday. Each contract runs through the 2019-2020 season.
Hinostroza was selected by the Blackhawks in the sixth round of the 2012 draft. Hayden was a third-round pick in 2013.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated June 15, 2018