Devils' Michael McLeod has arthroscopic knee surgery
- Bruins G Rask sidelined with concussion
- Sergachev scores 2, Lightning now 6-1-1
- Bergeron's 4 points in debut lift Bruins
- Letestu's OT goal lifts Oilers by 'Hawks
- Rinne stops 28 as Preds blank Flyers 1-0
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) New Jersey Devils forward Michael McLeod had arthroscopic surgery Thursday to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee.
Injured Sept. 25 in an exhibition game against the New York Islanders, McLeod is expected to be sidelined 4-6 weeks.
The 19-year-old McLeod, drafted 12th overall in 2016, had 27 goals and 46 assists in 57 regular-season games for Mississauga last season in the Ontario Hockey League.
For more NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated October 12, 2017