Robertson's NBA title ring sells for $91,000 in auction
- Wade back with Heat after birth of child
- Walker scores 43 as Hornets beat Celtics
- Westbrook returns but Kings hold off OKC
- Embiid's 33 and 17 lift 76ers over Suns
- Randle's 21-14-10 get Pelicans by Spurs
NEW YORK (AP) Oscar Robertson's 1971 NBA championship ring has sold for a little more than $91,000 in an auction.
The ring the Hall of Fame guard won with Milwaukee for his only NBA title was the top seller from a collection of his items in the Lelands.com 2018 Invitational Auction.
Robertson's Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame ring sold for about $60,000 and one of his game-used Bucks jerseys went for a little more than $50,000 in the auction that ended early Saturday.
Updated August 18, 2018