Minnesota United midfielder Molino suffers ACL tear
European Football Headlines
- Messi, Argentina beaten 3-0 at World Cup, Croatia advances
- Argentina conquered, Croatia's next task to avoid 'euphoria'
- Neymar to start in unchanged Brazil team to face Costa Rica
- Saudi minister tweets barb at UEFA chief in TV rights row
- Mourinho says Fred is right for Man United
- Salah, Neymar, Messi, messy, messy: World Cup stars stifled
- AP PHOTOS: Messi drought endures on Day 8 of World Cup
- The Latest: Argentina collapses vs. Croatia, could go home
- Who's in and who's out at the World Cup
- France defense excels in 1-0 victory over Peru in Group C
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (AP) Minnesota United says midfielder Kevin Molino is not expected to return for the rest of the season after he suffered a torn ACL in his left knee.
Molino was hurt in a match against Orlando City on Saturday. He left on a stretcher in the 51st minute. The Loons won 2-1.
The club says Molino will undergo surgery to repair the torn ACL in the coming weeks.
Molino scored twice in the season opener at the San Jose Earthquakes and assisted the first goal at Orlando City.
Updated March 12, 2018