Minnesota United midfielder Molino suffers ACL tear
European Football Headlines
- Monaco's poor start continues with home draw against Nimes
- Stuttgart again fails to score in draw with Duesseldorf
- Sassuolo 2nd in Serie A after 3-1 win over Empoli
- Out-of-favor Cahill says he may have to quit Chelsea
- Struggling Dynamo playing last-place Orlando City FC
- VAR's difficult debut in top South American club competition
- Spanish federation withholds approval of match in US
- Euro 2024 study: Human rights concern in Turkey, not Germany
- Chelsea-West Ham United Preview
- Everton-Arsenal Preview
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (AP) Minnesota United says midfielder Kevin Molino is not expected to return for the rest of the season after he suffered a torn ACL in his left knee.
Molino was hurt in a match against Orlando City on Saturday. He left on a stretcher in the 51st minute. The Loons won 2-1.
The club says Molino will undergo surgery to repair the torn ACL in the coming weeks.
Molino scored twice in the season opener at the San Jose Earthquakes and assisted the first goal at Orlando City.
Updated March 12, 2018