American soccer club looks to hire tattoo artist
European Football Headlines
- Marseille fails to end 40-year winless run at Bordeaux
- Inter beats Atalanta to move 2nd after Juventus loses
- Valencia wins 8th straight game to keep pace with Barcelona
- AEK snatches last-minute draw at Panathinaikos
- Schalke goes 2nd in Bundesliga, Werder Bremen finally wins
- Watford spoil Moyes' debut at West Ham with 2-0 win
- The referee breaking unseen barriers for women in soccer
- Sunderland hires ex-Wales coach Chris Coleman
- Mooy, Kagawa and Son in running for Asian award
- Australia coach Postecoglou to decide future next week
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Philadelphia Union is creating a new position, off the pitch: chief tattoo officer.
With many players and staff new to Philadelphia, the Major League Soccer team says they could use help finding a good tattoo artist.
The club wants to name a shop or artist as the go-to place for Union players, coaches, staff and even supporters.
Marketing vice president Doug Vosik says the hiring process is underway, and resumes and portfolios are being accepted.
He says the Union wants to partner with someone who can offer a broad range of tattoos.
Updated February 14, 2017