American soccer club looks to hire tattoo artist
European Football Headlines
- Wolfsburg clinches Bundesliga survival with playoff win
- Barcelona hires former player Ernesto Valverde as its coach
- New Barcelona coach will inherit Messi-- and the team's flaws
- Huddersfield wins soccer's richest game, promoted to EPL
- Player guide for Champions League finalist Juventus
- Player guide for Champions League holder Real Madrid
- Barcelona to keep goalkeeper Ter Stegen until 2022
- Mauricio Pellegrino resigns as Alaves coach
- Marco Reus out several months with cruciate ligament tear
- Stampede at stadium kills 4 fans, unborn fetus in Honduras
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Philadelphia Union is creating a new position, off the pitch: chief tattoo officer.
With many players and staff new to Philadelphia, the Major League Soccer team says they could use help finding a good tattoo artist.
The club wants to name a shop or artist as the go-to place for Union players, coaches, staff and even supporters.
Marketing vice president Doug Vosik says the hiring process is underway, and resumes and portfolios are being accepted.
He says the Union wants to partner with someone who can offer a broad range of tattoos.
Updated February 14, 2017