American soccer club looks to hire tattoo artist
European Football Headlines
- Chelsea defender Alonso gets 3-match ban for violent conduct
- FIFA closes racism case from Under-17 World Cup final
- Futures uncertain at Borussia Dortmund ahead of crunch games
- Oliveira returns to Japan to coach J-League's Urawa Reds
- Sporting KC hosts hobbled Whitecaps
- Argentina says Aguero is recovering after surgery
- Red Bulls put focus on accommodating fans with special needs
- Ronaldo scores with backheel flick, saves Madrid from loss
- Napoli closes the gap to Juventus ahead of title showdown
- Treble-chasing PSG beats Caen 3-1 to reach French Cup final
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Philadelphia Union is creating a new position, off the pitch: chief tattoo officer.
With many players and staff new to Philadelphia, the Major League Soccer team says they could use help finding a good tattoo artist.
The club wants to name a shop or artist as the go-to place for Union players, coaches, staff and even supporters.
Marketing vice president Doug Vosik says the hiring process is underway, and resumes and portfolios are being accepted.
He says the Union wants to partner with someone who can offer a broad range of tattoos.
Updated February 14, 2017