American soccer club looks to hire tattoo artist
European Football Headlines
- First-place Sydney FC returns to winning ways in A-League
- Liverpool-Leicester City Preview
- Atalanta can aim for Champs League after beating Napoli 2-0
- Leicester team on defensive breaking silence on Ranieri exit
- Monaco returns to winning ways in French league
- Sevilla rises to top of La Liga with comeback at Betis
- West Ham, Watford draw to inch away from relegation
- Ayew recovers draw for West Ham at Watford in EPL
- Bayern routs Hamburg 8-0 with Lewandowski hat trick
- Pescara President to quit after his cars were set on fire
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Philadelphia Union is creating a new position, off the pitch: chief tattoo officer.
With many players and staff new to Philadelphia, the Major League Soccer team says they could use help finding a good tattoo artist.
The club wants to name a shop or artist as the go-to place for Union players, coaches, staff and even supporters.
Marketing vice president Doug Vosik says the hiring process is underway, and resumes and portfolios are being accepted.
He says the Union wants to partner with someone who can offer a broad range of tattoos.
Updated February 14, 2017