Atiba Harris, FC Dallas tie Rapids 1-1
European Football Headlines
- La Liga deal for TV rights delayed by Catalonia uncertainty
- Liverpool thrashes Maribor 7-0 in Champions League
- City earns battling 2-1 win over Napoli in Champions League
- Tottenham holds Real Madrid to 1-1 in Champions League
- Dortmund's Champions League hopes dented in Nicosia draw
- Spurs holds Madrid, Liverpool wins big in Champions League
- Tosun scores 2 as Besiktas beats Monaco in Champions League
- Spartak storms to 5-1 win over Sevilla in Champions League
- Leipzig beats Porto 3-2 for its 1st Champions League win
- US to face England in Under-17 World Cup quarterfinals
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) Atiba Harris scored the tying goal early in the second half and FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids played to a 1-1 draw Saturday night.
Harris headed down Javier Morales' corner from the top of the 6-yard box in the 54th minute.
Stefan Aigner opened the scoring for the Rapids (8-18-6) in the 15th minute on a give-and-go with Joshua Gatt.
FC Dallas (10-9-13) eliminated Minnesota United from playoff contention and moved above the red line into a fifth-place tie with the Houston Dynamo at 43 points. But Dallas has gone just 1-6-6 in its last 13 games and, with two games to go, holds only a one-point edge in the standings over Real Salt Lake and San Jose.
Updated October 7, 2017