Atiba Harris, FC Dallas tie Rapids 1-1
European Football Headlines
- Monaco's poor start continues with home draw against Nimes
- Stuttgart again fails to score in draw with Duesseldorf
- Sassuolo 2nd in Serie A after 3-1 win over Empoli
- Out-of-favor Cahill says he may have to quit Chelsea
- Struggling Dynamo playing last-place Orlando City FC
- VAR's difficult debut in top South American club competition
- Spanish federation withholds approval of match in US
- Euro 2024 study: Human rights concern in Turkey, not Germany
- Chelsea-West Ham United Preview
- Everton-Arsenal Preview
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) Atiba Harris scored the tying goal early in the second half and FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids played to a 1-1 draw Saturday night.
Harris headed down Javier Morales' corner from the top of the 6-yard box in the 54th minute.
Stefan Aigner opened the scoring for the Rapids (8-18-6) in the 15th minute on a give-and-go with Joshua Gatt.
FC Dallas (10-9-13) eliminated Minnesota United from playoff contention and moved above the red line into a fifth-place tie with the Houston Dynamo at 43 points. But Dallas has gone just 1-6-6 in its last 13 games and, with two games to go, holds only a one-point edge in the standings over Real Salt Lake and San Jose.
Updated October 7, 2017