Howard has 6 saves as Rapids play FC Dallas to 0-0 draw
European Football Headlines
- Sarri wants to meet Hazard over Chelsea future; Zola returns
- US women takes veteran team to Tournament of Nations
- Mourinho bemoans 'very bad' preseason for United
- Oxlade-Chamberlain to miss most of next season for Liverpool
- FFA cool on Usain Bolt's A-League bid
- World Cup winner Mbappe donating bonus of about $350,000
- Usain Bolt to make run at pro soccer in Australia
- Iceland coach steps down after 7 years in charge
- Man United sells Blind back to Ajax for $18.75 million
- The next senior World Cup is in France, not Qatar
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Tim Howard had six saves for the Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas had a goal taken away by video review as the teams played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday night.
The match was delayed nearly 90 minutes due to lightning in the area.
It was Howard's third shutout this season for Colorado (6-12-4), which is winless in its last 11 road matches - the third-longest such streak in franchise history - dating to last season.
Maximiliano Urruti had a goal disallowed after video review due to a foul committed by FC Dallas' Atiba Harris during the attacking phase leading up to the goal. It was the second match in a row that Dallas had a goal called back on video review, which was introduced in MLS beginning Aug. 5.
FC Dallas (9-5-8) is winless in its last three after a three-match win streak. It had a season-high 28 shots on Saturday.
Updated August 12, 2017