Howard has 6 saves as Rapids play FC Dallas to 0-0 draw
European Football Headlines
- Jesse Lingard's goal gives England 1-0 win over Netherlands
- France's poor defending exposed again as Colombia wins 3-2
- Without Messi, Argentina beats Italy 2-0 in friendly
- 'Welcome to Zlatan': Ibrahimovic makes play for LA's heart
- Ronaldo scores twice in added time, Portugal beats Egypt 2-1
- Germany, Spain both impress in 1-1 World Cup warm-up draw
- NWSL opening sixth season on Saturday
- Dutch police detain 90 England supporters for violence
- Former England coach threatened female official with pole
- Australia World Cup preparations off to bad start in Norway
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Tim Howard had six saves for the Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas had a goal taken away by video review as the teams played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday night.
The match was delayed nearly 90 minutes due to lightning in the area.
It was Howard's third shutout this season for Colorado (6-12-4), which is winless in its last 11 road matches - the third-longest such streak in franchise history - dating to last season.
Maximiliano Urruti had a goal disallowed after video review due to a foul committed by FC Dallas' Atiba Harris during the attacking phase leading up to the goal. It was the second match in a row that Dallas had a goal called back on video review, which was introduced in MLS beginning Aug. 5.
FC Dallas (9-5-8) is winless in its last three after a three-match win streak. It had a season-high 28 shots on Saturday.
Updated August 12, 2017