Howard has 6 saves as Rapids play FC Dallas to 0-0 draw
European Football Headlines
- Kim Shin-wook scores twice, South Korea wins EAFF E-1 title
- FIFA suspends Brazilian soccer president Marco Polo del Nero
- Berizzo returns to coach Sevilla after treating tumor
- Raffael leads 'Gladbach to 4th place with win over Hamburg
- Ligue 1 titleholder Monaco wins 4-0 at sorry Saint-Etienne
- South American football ex-boss Figueredo is released
- France will host Ireland in World Cup on May 28 in Paris
- Lille fires coach Bielsa after suspended him last month
- FIFA worried about government interference in Spain
- UEFA rejects AC Milan bid for deal over financial fair play
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Tim Howard had six saves for the Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas had a goal taken away by video review as the teams played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday night.
The match was delayed nearly 90 minutes due to lightning in the area.
It was Howard's third shutout this season for Colorado (6-12-4), which is winless in its last 11 road matches - the third-longest such streak in franchise history - dating to last season.
Maximiliano Urruti had a goal disallowed after video review due to a foul committed by FC Dallas' Atiba Harris during the attacking phase leading up to the goal. It was the second match in a row that Dallas had a goal called back on video review, which was introduced in MLS beginning Aug. 5.
FC Dallas (9-5-8) is winless in its last three after a three-match win streak. It had a season-high 28 shots on Saturday.
Updated August 12, 2017