Howard has 6 saves as Rapids play FC Dallas to 0-0 draw
European Football Headlines
- Barcelona sues Neymar for $10M signing bonus
- Surging Timbers hope to avoid trap vs. Rapids
- San Jose, Real Salt Lake battle for playoff position
- Jedinak cut from Australia squad for World Cup qualifiers
- Silva setback: Watford loses in cup to 2nd-tier Bristol City
- Champions League: In-demand Insigne nets as Napoli advances
- Shorthanded Galaxy set to visit Crew
- Texas Derby holds added significance for Dynamo, FC Dallas
- Union face tough opponent in MLS-best Toronto FC
- Shanghai beats Guangzhou in Asian CL quarterfinal first leg
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Tim Howard had six saves for the Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas had a goal taken away by video review as the teams played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday night.
The match was delayed nearly 90 minutes due to lightning in the area.
It was Howard's third shutout this season for Colorado (6-12-4), which is winless in its last 11 road matches - the third-longest such streak in franchise history - dating to last season.
Maximiliano Urruti had a goal disallowed after video review due to a foul committed by FC Dallas' Atiba Harris during the attacking phase leading up to the goal. It was the second match in a row that Dallas had a goal called back on video review, which was introduced in MLS beginning Aug. 5.
FC Dallas (9-5-8) is winless in its last three after a three-match win streak. It had a season-high 28 shots on Saturday.
Updated August 12, 2017