Howard has 6 saves as Rapids play FC Dallas to 0-0 draw
European Football Headlines
- MLS has full slate of games at the same time on Decision Day
- Neymar off as Cavani rescues PSG with late goal in 2-2 draw
- Asensio leads Madrid past Eibar, Atletico ends slump
- Bas Dost scores hat trick as Sporting thrashes Chaves 5-1
- Bonucci's red card could end up costing Montella his job
- Mewis scores twice and US women beat South Korea 6-0
- Olympiakos beats Greek leader PAOK 1-0 to trail by 1 point
- Cologne, Bremen's wait for 1st Bundesliga win continues
- Kane scores twice as Tottenham beats Liverpool 4-1 in PL
- Brazil comes from behind to beat Germany in quarterfinals
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Tim Howard had six saves for the Colorado Rapids and FC Dallas had a goal taken away by video review as the teams played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday night.
The match was delayed nearly 90 minutes due to lightning in the area.
It was Howard's third shutout this season for Colorado (6-12-4), which is winless in its last 11 road matches - the third-longest such streak in franchise history - dating to last season.
Maximiliano Urruti had a goal disallowed after video review due to a foul committed by FC Dallas' Atiba Harris during the attacking phase leading up to the goal. It was the second match in a row that Dallas had a goal called back on video review, which was introduced in MLS beginning Aug. 5.
FC Dallas (9-5-8) is winless in its last three after a three-match win streak. It had a season-high 28 shots on Saturday.
Updated August 12, 2017