Dolphins QB Moore out at least another week with foot injury
- WR Jones latest Falcon to miss practice
- Jags RB Fournette expected to practice
- Mariota still dealing with numb fingers
- Broncos' Keenum held out with sore knee
- Browns WR Landry questionable vs. Jets
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase says No. 2 quarterback Matt Moore will be unavailable for at least one more game because of a foot injury.
David Fales will again back up Jay Cutler on Monday night against New England. Moore was hurt in a loss at the Patriots on Nov. 26.
Running back Damien Williams sat out practice Thursday because of a shoulder injury, and his status for the Patriots' game is uncertain.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 7, 2017