|Mon. 12/5||Thu. 12/8||Sun. 12/11||Sun. 12/18||Wed. 12/21|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
9:00 AM PT10:00 AM MT11:00 AM CT12:00 PM ET5:00 PM GMT1:00 PM 北京时间10:00 AM MST12:00 PM EST
8:00 AM PT9:00 AM MT10:00 AM CT11:00 AM ET4:00 PM GMT12:00 PM 北京时间9:00 AM MST11:00 AM EST
4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST
Sophomore center Sima to transfer from St. John's
NEW YORK (AP) Sophomore center Yankuba Sima has asked for and received his release from the St. John's program.
Coach Chris Mullin said Friday the 6-foot-11 Sima has received permission to speak with other NCAA Division I programs.
Sima started 18 of 24 appearances as a freshman last season, averaging 7.6 points and a team-high 5.9 rebounds. The native of Spain ranked second in the Big East with 2.5 blocks per game and his 60 rejections were the ninth-most for a season in program history.MORE
Red Storm Headlines
- Sophomore center Sima to transfer from St. John's
- Center Yankuba Sima transferring from St. John's hoops team
- Ponds' career night lifts St John's over Fordham 90-62
- Freshman Ponds scores season-best 25, St. John's beats CSUN
- St. John's sinks 16 3-pointers, races past Tulane 95-75.