|Fri. 11/27||Sun. 11/29||Sat. 12/5||Wed. 12/9||Sun. 12/13|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
12:15 PM PT1:15 PM MT2:15 PM CT3:15 PM ET8:15 PM GMT4:15 PM 北京时间1:15 PM MST3:15 PM EST
6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST
5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 PM GMT9:00 PM 北京时间6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST
Arizona's Tarczewski out at least a month with foot injury
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) No. 19 Arizona will be without center Kaleb Tarczewski for four to six weeks with a stress reaction and strained muscle in his left foot.
Tarczewski was injured in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy against Santa Clara last Thursday and missed the final two games of the tournament.
The 7-foot senior center averaged 8.6 and 7.2 rebounds through Arizona's first five games. Arizona lost to Providence and lost to Boise State without Tarczewski.MORE
- Arizona's Tarczewski out at least a month with foot injury
- No. 11 Arizona outlasts Boise State for 3rd in Wooden Legacy
- No. 11 Arizona falters late in 69-65 loss to Providence
- Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara