Wake Forest hires Jamill Jones to Danny Manning's staff
- Kansas State G Patrick opts to transfer
- Crean adds Joe Scott to Georgia staff
- Seton Hall names Skinn assistant coach
- Vols AD Fulmer's new deal worth $900K
- NYU hires Nelson as head coach
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) Wake Forest has hired Jamill Jones as an assistant basketball coach.
The school announced Jones' addition to Danny Manning's staff Friday.
He has been an assistant at Central Florida, Virginia Commonwealth and Florida Gulf Coast during the past four seasons. Last year, he was on Johnny Dawkins' staff at UCF and helped develop Tacko Fall into the American Athletic Conference's defensive player of the year.
Manning says Jones "brings new blood to our staff and some new perspectives."
More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated May 19, 2017