Wake Forest hires Jamill Jones to Danny Manning's staff
- Top prep prospect Williamson picks Duke
- Young has 48, but No. 4 OU falls in OT
- Florida ends Kentucky's SEC run at home
- No. 3 Purdue rips Iowa, win streak at 15
- Houston hands Wichita second loss in row
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) Wake Forest has hired Jamill Jones as an assistant basketball coach.
The school announced Jones' addition to Danny Manning's staff Friday.
He has been an assistant at Central Florida, Virginia Commonwealth and Florida Gulf Coast during the past four seasons. Last year, he was on Johnny Dawkins' staff at UCF and helped develop Tacko Fall into the American Athletic Conference's defensive player of the year.
Manning says Jones "brings new blood to our staff and some new perspectives."
More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated May 19, 2017