UCLA cancels game with Montana because of wildfires
- No. 25 Cincy hands Miss. State 1st loss
- Delgado powers No. 15 Seton Hall to 9-1
- Abdur-Rahkman leads Michigan past Texas
- Ball brothers sign with Lithuanian team
- Robinson scores 21 as BC beats Columbia
LOS ANGELES (AP) UCLA canceled Wednesday night's basketball game with Montana because of wildfires in the area.
The school said all other team workouts and practices scheduled for Wednesday had also been canceled.
Several wildfires are burning throughout Southern California, including near the UCLA campus.
The athletic department said refunds will be provided to fans who bought single-game tickets. Season-ticket holders will automatically receive a credit for the cost of the canceled game on their UCLA ticket account.
More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 6, 2017